Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Difference Between Gold Desert

Jewelry / Art angelic

Hi, I had little time to not write on the blog, but I'm working, here I hit something in the store and the last thing I did, I hope you like it.

crystal necklace with medallion fairy Frida


Little Frida florida in resin and glass medallion

Wood Necklace with Archangel Metatron


bracelet with wood, ceramic, metal, cloth, very ethnic and cute! ----------


Lately I have asked paintings of guardian angels, so I show some of them, the others can see them in my art blog angel ^ _ ^


Y. Guardian Angel
guardian angels series.

40 x 50 cm.
oil on canvas / oil on canvas

Energy strong warrior and loving
------------------ VISIT SHOP Dawanda for see more of my products with love and creativity ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment