Monday, January 11, 2010

Toddler Broken Capillaries On Cheeks



Ericka Guardian Angel / Guardian Angel of Ericka
Acrylic on canvas / acrylic on canvas 2009
I present this recent painting of my series Angeles Guardian, this time a special order, this is the Guardian Angel Ericka. As always I love to paint angels, is very inspiring, it opens the heart and feel your sweet energy. Live is beautiful!, More luminous. I hope you like my series of angels are on my blog of Angels Art
Thanks! Happy New Year ..
------------------
Recent This is my painting from my Guardian Angels Series, this time is a special request, the Guardian Angel of Ericka. As always i love to paint angels, is very inspirational, i open the heart and feel the sweet energy. The painting is more beautiful and more bright. I hope you like it. You Can visit my Art Angels blog.
Thank you! Happy new year ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment