Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pokemon Maker For Mac

Moratalaz Promotion, promotion, promotion. Hyperrealism

As my good friend Agustin Jimenez on one of its most brilliant monologues, the three rules for the male Iberian are promoting, promotion, promotion ...

And I'm there ... the promotion of my photos busy.

XD I thought the facebook is a good place, but even my friends become fan ... ¬ ¬ jajajaja ...
I dropped by here in case someone of you will like to help with the dissemination of my humble works of "art" ...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Puerta-FotografiARTE/260471817041

Thank you for your time and hope to meet the expectations of the people who are one .... ;)

PS: Yesterday I finished last rehabilitation of my ankle ... Today I was in the trauma and everything goes great ... I infiltrated ... and a couple of weeks I hope to return to the pitch ... keep you informed promptly;) muak Muak

0 comments:

Post a Comment