Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vuze Keeps Freezing How Do I Fix It

Now or Never [Miscellaneous Thoughts on "The bucket list"]

Today (Saturday) I have never seen one of the movies that touched me when they leave credits, if I remember correctly once the recommended but I've never come to write a reflection of the things that account film.



addresses many issues that have always preoccupied man, death, happiness, loneliness, love ... and we count them on two characters with very different views, two completely different lifestyles that are played in the time they both say what they have left.

Carter is a mechanic, has a prodigious memory, his dream was to become a professor of history, but had to leave school because their first child was on the way ... nurse took his wife and 3 children later ... a family based on love ...

Edward is a billionaire businessman, had 4 women ... but his marriage was more successful business ... earn money and spend it in worldly pleasures was the closest thing to happiness until then ...

They meet in the hospital ... and one day decide to make a list ... with things to do before you die ... "The bucket list" ... written once for both, hit the road for little crossing off all those little things ... from parachute jump, to see the pyramids of Egypt ...

Above them, the conversation takes place that triggers the final acts of the story ... Carter, once again, showing off its many and interesting knowledge, Edward tells an Egyptian legend about the death ... If I remember correctly, was something like that to the Egyptians to the gates of "heaven" after death, they were two questions to allow or not the step ... The first was: Have you managed to be happy? ... and the second and most important: Did you bring happiness to others? ...

I think everyone should live life thinking that these two questions will have an answer emphatically yes ... and make every day because it is ...

Regarding the two as conflicting lifestyles ... I will always be easier to answer these questions correctly if there are always people around you who loves you ... loneliness and money in many cases are two hurdles that not many are able to overcome to achieve happiness, complete happiness ... to me, if given the choice I prefer the life of Carter ... if I have to be leaving me back in a lifetime workshop ... I guess everyone will agree ...
Just
first saw this film I made my own list ... out there is written ... but I have to redo ... I think this time I changed and learned a lot ... (In fact I'm gonna make it ... and this time by hand ... so there really ...)

And now it is up to you ... give me your opinion on mine, tell me what you think about these questions if you have that list, what they have written ... which is for you a happy and complete ... Would you like to know how much you have to live ?...¿ not think I would change your lifestyle? ...

WARNING: do not expect less than 10 comments ... (Otherwise I will not write more on the blog ... I promise) and they are extensive ... please ... I seem to have touched deep subjects and can output a "debate" entrentenido here ... are things that interest me ... as you sure ...

If you behave well I tell you things in my list;)
Kisses and hugs ... vivid life the moment ... because you never know

0 comments:

Post a Comment