Sunday, November 22, 2009

Do People Rollerblade In St Louis





was repeated seven times on 22 November ... As time passes ... The first memory as I went to see you at birth to 12 October ... came out in Mama's arms towards the room ... and the truth you were a bit rumpled, tired and with little desire to visit ... struggled to reach the world but in the end you got it ... and were here after 9 months of waiting ...

The following 6 have been like my second birthday ... the 2 ducks 2 to accompany us throughout our lives ... it was your grandmother and then came to me this company ... that nothing is coincidence ... sure ...

And nothing more beloved godson ... already you're doing a little man ... and I love to play with you, teach you things, tickle and photos ... and everything that makes us be together ... you know where I have ...

THANKS for the days we're glad about ... THANKS FOR EXIST

0 comments:

Post a Comment