Friday, June 11, 2010

Dragon Age Infinite Health Xbox 360




for Hamburg's St. Pauli to Amsterdam's red light district ... Main Street is like broadway ... a long avenue of "theater" where people confuse sex with love ... the photograph is the decoration of the bus shelters which carry the supporting cast ... that basically, when you go there, do not want to be more than black silhouette on abstract background of their lives ...

Greetings to all ... I hope things go well ...
lately I have no time for anything ... my library days just will not let me see the sun ... and this will remain so until at least October which is when finally I will present my project (only interrupted by a trip to NYC that have news) ... I leave this is the last thing I wrote a few weeks ago ... no big deal, take it as a small gift for your "Fidelity"

be happy;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment